Shock Pliers are a hand tool that is used to securely grasp items. They are thought to have evolved from tongs used to handle hot metal in Bronze Age Europe. They can also be used to bend and compress a variety of materials. Pliers are made up of a pair of metal first-class levers that are linked at a fulcrum closer to one end of the levers, resulting in small jaws on one side and longer handles on the other. This configuration creates a mechanical advantage, allowing the hand’s grip power to be magnified and precisely concentrated on an object. The jaws can also be utilized to manipulate objects that are too small or awkward for the fingers to handle.
Best 10 Rc Shock Pliers
1. Prorcmodel Aluminum RC Multi Shock
If you want to be the coolest kid on the block, then you need to make sure you have the latest and greatest RC toy. The Proprcmodel Aluminum RC Multi Shock is the latest and greatest toy on the market, and it’s the perfect toy for kids who want to be the best at everything that they do. The main benefit of this shock is that it’s made of aluminum, which is a very durable material. This makes it one of the most durable RC cars on the market, and it can take a lot of punishment. It’s also very easy to handle, and it’s the perfect toy for older children, or younger children that just have a knack for technology.
- RC vehicle multi-shock clamp
- Made from a high-grade aluminum alloy
- It’s easier to maintain an RC car now.
- Aluminum alloy parts that have been upgraded.
- Installation is simple, and the product is sturdy, anticorrosive, and has a long service life.
- Durable and lightweight
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.91 x 1.57 x 0.39 inches|
|Item Weight||0.15 Pounds|
|Number of Pieces||1|
2. Hobbypark Universal RC Shock Pliers
The Hobbypark Universal RC Shock Pliers are a must have tool for any RC enthusiast. Designed to fit all RC cars, trucks, and other vehicles, these pliers are perfect for when your shocks are worn out or you need to replace them. The pliers are made of durable steel , and the soft grips provide you with a comfortable and secure grip. when working.
- Compatible with A must-have tool clamps for RC Shock Absorber, installing/removing the shock end pivot ball, These allow for precision shock part removal with little damage to the shocks.
- 12mm and 17mm cut outs for holding 1/10 and 1/8 shock bodies; for 3mm/3.5mm/4mm shock shafts
- Made of Aluminum Alloy, CNC machined, and high quality, this tool will make your job easy!
- 1 Pieces are included in the package.
- Authentic HobbyPark RC Products,100% New,Exquisite Workmanship, and Long-Lasting
3. Globact Rc Shock Pliers
Globact RC Shock Pliers are the perfect tool for any RC enthusiast. RC enthusiasts love to spend their time racing their RC cars around the track. The problem is, they need to stop and manually turn off the power with a switch or plug in the car with a cord. or battery. If you are a serious RC enthusiast and you are looking for a way to make your time on the track go faster, this is the tool you will need. The Globact RC Shock Pliers make it easy to cut the shock shaft to the correct length, so you do not waste time making adjustments while you are out on the track. We all know that time is money, so the quicker you can get out on the track, the better.
- Screw tray and RC Shock Pliers It should be built of a high-quality aluminum alloy that is lightweight and long-lasting. Compatible with Traxxas Arrma Axial Losi Redcat HSP HPI RC Cars, Trucks, and Rock Crawlers in the 1/8 1/10 1/12 scale.
- Dismounting Screw Clamp Screw Plug Welding Clamp Shock Clip and Maintenance Pliers Ball End Tool for rc car shock shaft pliers. When soldering, the multi-purpose pliers may hold shock shafts firmly in place and fix the plugs.
- The shock end pillow ball can be popped in and out of place with the RC Integrated shock end ball installer.
- The RC shock pliers can also be used to grip shock shafts during installation, pop in ball ends, and measure piston diameters and spacer lengths.
- The screw tray on the RC Assembly Disassembly Tool is fitted with a magnetic pad, so you don’t have to worry about metal screws.
|Package Dimensions||6.69 x 3.5 x 0.91 inches|
4. AIMROCK Aluminum RC Shock Pliers
AIMROCK Aluminum RC Shock Pliers by AIMROCK Tools are the perfect tool for you! These pliers are made of aluminum, so they are durable and lightweight. They are also made with soft rubber grips, so they are comfortable and easy to grip. These pliers are also easy to use. Just use the spring-loaded jaws to grip the shock shaft, and the adjustable head to rotate and remove the shock shaft. These pliers are a great addition to your garage, they can be used on just about any bike and get the job done quickly and easily.
- Lightweight and robust, made of high-quality aluminum.
- Most RC Car trucks, including Traxxas Slash Axial SCX10 Redcat Arrma Losi 1/10 1/8 Traxxas Slash Axial SCX10 Redcat Arrma Losi 1/10 1/8 Traxxas Slash Axial SCX10 Redcat
- Shock body, shock shaft, banana plug/ball, and rod ball can all be installed using one tool.
- It can measure the diameter of screws and clamp ball-head drawbars.
- Buy with confidence, with customer care available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, a one-year hassle-free guarantee, and a free replacement or refund.
|Vehicle Service Type||Car, Truck|
|Color||Blue & Black|
5. ZeckTeck RC Shock Pliers
This is the perfect tool for any RC enthusiast to have in their toolbox. The ZeckTeck RC Shock Pliers are a must have for any RC enthusiast. Whether you are a pro or just starting out, this tool will be a great addition to your toolbox. Product Features Constructed of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum. Lightweight design allows you to use it for extended periods of time without hand fatigue. Firm grip and ratchet system gives you the power and leverage needed to cut all types of wood, plastic and metal.
- Assembly Tool for Multi Shock Clamp 3.0 3.5 4.0.
- High-quality aluminum construction that is both lightweight and long-lasting.
- Shock shafts and shock bodies are easily captured.
- Most 1/10 and 1/8 scale shocks are compatible.
- Clamps are a must-have item for installing and removing the shock end pivot ball on an RC shock absorber.
|Vehicle Service Type||Car, Truck|
6. Hobbypark RC Shock Pliers
Do you want to be the best hobbyist you can be? If you want to be the best hobbyist you can be, you need to have the best tools. Hobbypark RC Shock Pliers are a great tool for hobbyists. Check out our review to find out more . Hobbypark RC Shock Pliers Hobbypark RC Shock Pliers are a great tool for hobbyists. RC shock absorbers are a common part that breaks on kits. To get a good looking and performing car or truck the shock absorbers must be tuned up. These tools are perfect for the job. The set comes with 2 different sizes of pliers, with 2 different thicknesses of tips. This makes it easy to adjust the size of the tip of the pliers to fit the screw head. The dual sided grips are excellent. They are comfortable in the hand and tighten down quickly to grip the screw. The handles are also great.
- A must-have tool set for disassembling and assembling RC shocks and Ball Ends, with built-in banana plug soldering holes of various sizes. 4mm, 5mm, 5. 5mm, 7mm Hex Socket
- The pliers can also be used to grasp shock shafts, pop in ball ends, and measure piston diameters and spacer lengths during installation.
- Maintenance Pliers are built of high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship, making them more durable.
- 1x Maintenance Pliers, 1x Small Cross Hex Socket Wrench are included in the package.
- Why should you select us: Genuine HobbyPark RC Products, 100 percent new, exquisite workmanship and durability,Buy with Confidence,Friendly Customer Service
7. WEISHUJI RC Shock Pliers
RC Shock Pliers are the perfect tool for any RC enthusiast. With these pliers, you can make your RC car, boat, or plane go faster, jump higher, and do anything you want. The best part about these pliers is that they are made of titanium, so they are very durable. They are also very affordable. They really make your RC car faster, and they are very easy to use
- These RC Multi Shock Clamp Shaft Pliers Absorber Assembly are compatible with most 1/10 and 1/8 scale shocks. They enable precision removal of shock pieces with minimal harm to the shocks.
- RC Shock Pliers grasp 3mm/3. 5mm/4mm shock shafts; RC Shock Pliers hold 1/10 and 1/8 shock bodies with 12mm and 17mm cutouts.
- RC Multi Shock Clamp Shaft Pliers Absorber Assembly is composed of Aluminum Alloy, CNC machined, and high quality, and it makes your work easy!
- 1 piece of RC Shock Pliers is included in the package of RC Shock Pliers. Shock Pliers RC
- RC Multi Shock Clamp Shaft Pliers Absorber Assembly is a brand new, genuine WEISHUJI RC product with excellent workmanship and durability.
|Toy vehicle form||Crawler|
8. ACTruck RC Multi Shock
What’s the latest on the market for RC trucks? If you’re looking for a truck that can handle anything, then the ACTruck RC Multi Shock is the truck for you. It has a powerful engine, so it can go over any terrain. It’s also easy to control, so you don’t have to worry about wiping out. The RC Multi Shock is equipped with everything you need for a great experience. It features a shockproof chassis, which allows you to drive the truck over anything. It also has a built-in gyroscope and electronic compass, so you can drive the RC car in all directions and not have to worry about getting lost.
- Most 1/10 and 1/8 scale shocks are compatible.
- High-quality aluminum construction, which is both lightweight and long-lasting.
- Shock shafts and shock bodies are easily captured.
- The shock end pillow ball can be popped in and out of place with the integrated shock end ball installer.
- Advanced design for direct pressure feel reduces the agony of removing shock ends and performing shock maintenance.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.9 x 5 x 0.55 inches|
9. HOPLEX Aluminum Alloy RC Shock Pliers
The HOPLEX Aluminum Alloy RC Shock Pliers are a must-have for any RC enthusiast. The pliers are lightweight, durable, and easy to use. They allow you to remove and install shock absorbers in just seconds. The HOPLEX Aluminum Alloy RC Shock Pliers can be used to fix any problem, or even when you just want to upgrade your car. The tool is made of aluminum alloy material, which is lightweight and has great strength for all types of shocks. If you are ever in the need of a pair of pliers while you are on the go, these pliers are a must-have. They are great for maintenance and repair when you are out at the track.
- For rc enthusiasts, this is a must-have tool: used to disassemble shock absorber rod end accessories; modify pull link rod length, or remove rod end and accessories; When soldering, make sure the plugs are in place and measure the screw sizes.
- It is well built of aluminum alloy, CNC-machined and anodized treatment, covered in black and silver, which gives the pillar rust resistance, great strength and durability, superb craftsmanship, and ensures long-term service.
- The multi-tool has a pleasant ergonomic handheld grip, is lightweight at 3.2 oz, and has a small and portable universal design for hassle-free repair operations. For easy identification and use, a clear size indicator is provided.
- Assist in the repair of 1/8 and 1/10 RC crawlers. The versatile pliers can quickly remove rod end accessories and keep the rc pull link rod tight.
|Package Dimensions||7.17 x 2.83 x 0.67 inches|
|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
10. Nuofany RC Shock Pliers
The Nuofany RC Shock Pliers is an innovative tool that can be used to repair any type of RC car. The Nuofany RC Shock Pliers is a must have for any RC car enthusiast. These pliers can be used to repair any type of RC car, for example, you can use it to repair a broken shock. These pliers are adjustable, so you can adjust it to the size that you need. The Nuofany RC Shock Pliers comes with an instruction manual, making it easy to use.
- High stiffness and light weight
- It has the ability to clamp ball-head drawbars.
- Shock shafts can be held firmly with the multi-purpose alloy maintenance pliers.
- When soldering, it can be used to repair the plugs.
- Be built of a high-quality aluminum alloy.
- Treatment with CNC machining and anodizing
- Rust-resistant, high-strength, and long-lasting
- Universal design that is compact and portable
- For easy identification and use, each element has a visible size and scale.
|Package Dimensions||1.57 x 0.79 x 0.04 inches|
|Item Weight||1.06 ounces|
Pliers are a hand tool that is used to hold items firmly in place. They are thought to have evolved from tongs used to handle heated metal in Bronze Age Europe. They can also be used to bend and compress a variety of materials. Buying a Shock piller isn’t so easy. For this reason, we’ve listed 10 RC Shock Pliers. By reading this article, we hope you’ll be able to choose which is better for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are pliers designed to do?
Pliers are a hand-operated instrument that can be used to hold and grip small objects, as well as bend and cut wire. Slip-joint pliers have grooved jaws, and one member’s pivot hole is enlarged so that the member can pivot in one of two positions for the most effective grasping of items of various sizes.
2. What are the functions of lineman pliers?
Electricians use lineman’s pliers to straighten, cut, grab, twist, push, and pull wire. They’re used for cutting and bending light gauge metal, as well as pulling staples and nails. The jaws’ outside angular edges are meant to ram down ridges and burst on the inside lip of cut pipes.
3. What do RC shocks do?
The objective of the Shocks, also known as Dampers, is to soften the spring’s movements. They also have an impact on cornering conditions. They might generate roughness and a choppy ride if they are too stiff.
4. What kind of oil do you use for RC shocks?
Silicone shock oil is usually recommended instead of normal shock oils. This is because, unlike other oil replacements, silicone-based oil does not harm the shocks. However, if you’re in a hurry, you can use motor oil.
5. What does heavier shock oil do?
Shocks regulate how quickly and when the chassis rolls. The chassis’s roll is controlled by the springs. Shock oil with a higher number will slow down that end of the car, whereas lighter shock oil with a lower number will allow that end of the car to react faster.