A basic chainsaw can be the appropriate instrument for you if you plan to spend your weekend chopping branches from your trees. For a more professional user, though, things are a little different, and you’ll be seeking for the best 90cc chainsaw available.
If you’re a forestry professional who regularly ventures into the woods to cut trees over 60 feet tall, you’ll need a professional chainsaw. A chainsaw like this should be able to withstand years of felling enormous trees in the harshest conditions.
We tested a variety of chainsaws on the market and compiled a list of the 5 greatest professional chainsaws in my opinion, which are listed below:
5 Best 90cc Chainsaw
1. OJENAS Gasoline-Powered 2 Stroke 92cc Chainsaw
Oregon is a well-known power tool brand with a positive reputation. The OJENAS Gasoline-Powered 066/660 electric Chainsaw is a wonderful alternative if you’re looking for a powerful solution.
Despite the fact that this chainsaw is fairly strong, it is reasonably priced. It comes with a 25-inch long chain that will easily cut through huge trees. For a smooth cut, this blade is propelled by a strong motor.
The robust motor assures that this chainsaw will survive for a long time. Its height elevates it to a new degree of perfection.
This chainsaw has a compact and lightweight design, weighing only 20.5 pounds, making it very easy to use up a tree with one hand, and it can work for extended periods of time without becoming fatigued, allowing you to use it for a long time.
- Brand: OJENAS
- Power source: Gasoline-Powered
- Horsepower: 6 hp
- Chain length: 25 Inches
- Item dimensions: 40.6 x 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- 660 066 92cc gasoline chainsaw with 25″ chain alone, no 25″ guide bar
- A powerful motor delivers steady results.
- Easy-to-start recoil starter
- Included in the package is 1 engine for chain saw + 1 25″ nice chain plus one Instruction
- 1 manual + 1 toolkit Mixing Bottle for Fuel
- Before being sent out, each machine has been thoroughly tested and packaged.
- Easy to start
- Powerful motor
- A 25-inch guide bar is available for purchase separately.
2. Farmertec Thunder G660 92CC Chainsaw
This Farmertec Thunder G660 92CC Chainsaw is ranked third in this post because it is the most affordable alternative available. It’s a high-performance 92cc farmertec Holzfforma chainsaw with a 25-inch guide bar and chain.
The product weighs roughly 25.2 pounds without the cutting gear, which is a little heavier than planned. As a result, we can’t offer the product a perfect score for dependability.
The Farmertec Holzfforma Blue Thunder G660 Chain Saw’s biggest flaw is its short gasoline tank. It can only hold 12.2 fl oz of oil. As you work with it on a regular basis, you’ll need to replace it frequently.
- Item Dimensions: 44.76 x 11.81 x 13.39 inches
- Brand: Farmertec
- Power Source: Gasoline-Powered
- Horsepower: 7 hp
- Item Weight: 25.25 Pounds
- Farmertec Machinery has created a TOP QUALITY 92CC Holzfforma Brand Gasoline Chain Saw With 25″ Guide Bar and Chain.
- It has a NORMAL wrap around handle bar, a Magnesium Alloy Recoil Starter/Crankcase/Sprocket Cover, and a NORMAL wrap around handle bar, as seen in the picture, to make your work easier and safer.
- 1PC 92CC Chainsaw Power Head, 1PC 3/8″.063″ 25 Inch Holzfforma Guide Bar, 1PC 3/8″.063″ 25 Inch 84DL Saw Chain, 1PC Fuel Oil Mixing Bottle, 1SET Tool
- 6 MONTHS WARRANTY FOR RESIDENTIAL USERS. 3 MONTHS FOR COMMERCIAL USERS
- It takes fewer than ten days for it to be delivered to you.
- Easy to start
- Wrap handlebar (standard)
- 12.2 fl.oz. Oil Tank Capacity
- Not very durable
3. HUSQVARNA 390XP 88cc Chainsaw
Husqvarna is a well-known and dependable power tool manufacturer. It also has a variety of chainsaw alternatives, including the one we just stated.
The Husqvarna 390XP chainsaw is ranked first in this post because it is an excellent choice if you need the best 88cc chainsaw for your work. Lithium-ion cells with a capacity of 5 Ah are used in the 20-volt battery system. With a 20-inch blade, you can expect a long battery life from this chainsaw.
The X-Torq engine in this chainsaw provides tremendous torque and a wide range of RPMs. Despite its great strength, it is far more manageable than you may think. It only weighs 20 pounds, and most users swear by it for chopping down tree branches while climbing. Husqvarna manufactures some of the greatest chainsaws available.
- Brand: HUSQVARNA
- Model: 390XP
- 88 cc
- Vibration is low.
- Injection of air
- There’s a 20″ bar and chain included.
- Advanced chainsaw for applications requiring top-of-the-line performance.
- Simple to use
- The X-Torq system is simple to start.
- 16.1 pound weight
- Low vibration
- The warranty is limited
4. HUSQVARNA 592 XP 90cc Chainsaw
The Husqvarna 592 XP 90cc Chainsaw is a versatile and powerful tool for any homeowner. It’s lightweight and easy to use, which makes it perfect for clearing out brush. It’s also lightweight so it’s easy to bring with you on road trips, camping and hunting, and it’s powerful enough to fell small trees. So if you need to process wood in your backyard, this little chainsaw is the perfect tool. This model is also easy to handle, so it’s easier to use for beginners.
- Brand: HUSQVARNA
- Model: 592 XP
- Pitch: 3/8″
- Chain type: C85
- Recommended bar length: 45-90 cm
- This chainsaw starts smoothly and works ideally in all conditions thanks to AutoTune 3.0.
- Cutting capacity and power-to-weight are greatest in class thanks to the strong X-Torq engine and the X-Cut C85/C83 chains.
- Available in sizes ranging from 20″ to 36″ with an X-Tough or X-Tough Light bar.
- Reliable operation
- Easy to use
- Too many bells and whistles
5. HUSQVARNA 585 90cc CHAINSAW
This Husqvarna 585 chainsaw is the perfect tool for those who want to start their own firewood business. This is a blog about the Husqvarna 585 chainsaw and how it can help you start your own firewood business. The Husqvarna 585 chainsaw is a great tool for those who want to start their own firewood business. This chainsaw is so easy to use that even a beginner can operate it. It has a chainsaw that is very powerful and very durable. It is also very sturdy and very well made. It is best to clean the machine after each use so that it will last longer.
- Brand: Husqvarna
- Model: 585
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Power Output: 6.9 hp
- Max Speed: 9,600 rpm
- Recommended Bar Length: 18-36 in.
- The X-Torq engine from Husky is a powerful and efficient engine.
- This is a premium product with excellent cutting capacity.
- Vibration levels are reduced, which is an improvement over prior Husqvarna chainsaws.
- Improved fuel efficiency, as well as the ability to use higher ethanol fuel levels.
- The new X-Tough bar is compatible with bars ranging from 20 to 36 inches in length.
- For easier diagnostics at your local dealer, use the service connector.
- Improved lightweight muffler helps to maintain a decent power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty air filter Is a cutting-edge filter that boosts performance.
- Sights for felling trees are permanently molded into the chainsaw.
- Easy to start
- Fast acceleration
- Visible fuel level
- Might be too powerful for some applications.
If you’re looking for the 90 cc chainsaw, you now know what to look for. Always choose a model that fulfills your project requirements and will allow you to work comfortably.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who makes a 90cc chainsaw?
The new Husqvarna 90cc chainsaws will boost your everyday productivity to new heights. These saws are meant to improve both you and your job by providing a better cutting experience.
2. How many cc is a good chainsaw?
The sort of chainsaw you buy will be determined by your job. Heavy work: If you’ll be down trees for several hours, invest in a professional chainsaw with a 65-110 cc engine and a 16- to 20-inch guide bar. Cutting logs for firewood requires only a 55 cc motor and a 16-inch guide bar for moderate work.
3. Is Husqvarna better than Stihl?
Husqvarna beats Stihl in a head-to-head comparison. Their anti-vibration technology and safety features make it easier and safer to operate. Despite the fact that Stihl chainsaw engines have higher power, Husqvarna chainsaws are more efficient and effective in cutting. Husqvarna is also a top pick in terms of value.
4. Is Husqvarna coming out with a new chainsaw?
Husqvarna will introduce a new 90cc chainsaw, which was developed in collaboration with expert foresters and tree workers from throughout the world. This next-generation chainsaw features improved cutting capacity, ergonomics, and balancing for improved maneuverability.
5. What is the advantage of a skip tooth chain?
A skip chain has fewer cutting teeth than a regular chain, therefore it won’t pull as many teeth through the wood as a typical chain would. Because there is less drag on the chain, less power is required to cut through the log. That means your saw’s motor will spin faster, keeping it on a more efficient power curve.